Check if you are traveling to the US!
Data submission for APIS
After purchasing a ticket via the website, please enter the data at APIS (Advance Passenger Information System) field or [My Asiana>View Reservation].As security checks have been reinforced at airports at the request of TSA, please be at the airport and check in 3 hours before departure for normal operation of flights.
Change in Fare Standard for Infants on International Flights
1. Subject: 7-days to under 24-months-old infants
2. Rate: 10% of regular fare
- Before change: Fare applied according to the age of the infant on the first boarding date of the round trip
- After change: Fare applied according to the age of the infant on the boarding date of each segment
- If the child is 24 months or older on the date of boarding, the child fare will be applied and a seat must be assigned in advance.
4. Effective Date: September 1, 2017 (based on date of ticket purchase)
- Please contact our reservation center (1588-8000) or regional office for any inquiries.
Baggage information for a seamless trip with Asiana Airlines.
Asiana in-flight meals and beverages created by top chefs.
Aircraft information and seat maps for your safety and comfort.
Destination Airport Information
Airport location, counter, lounge, transit information, etc., for Asiana’s destinations.